||Mathematical Sciences 7601
||chapman20j at math .ucla .edu
- About Me
Hello! I am a third year PhD student in the math department at UCLA.
I graduated with a BA and MA in mathematics from the University of Pennsylvania. My research interests
are broadly in machine learning.
- Spring 2023: Math151b
- Spring 2023: Pic10a
- Winter 2023: Pic10b
- Winter 2022: Pic10b (2 sections)
- Fall 2021: PIC 10b (2 sections)
- Spring 2021: PIC 10b
- Winter 2021: PIC 10a
- Fall 2020: PIC 10a
- Chapman, J., Chen, B., Tan, Z., Calder, J., Miller, K., & Bertozzi, A. L. (2023, June).
Novel batch active learning approach and its application on the synthetic aperture radar datasets.
In Algorithms for Synthetic Aperture Radar Imagery XXX (Vol. 12520, pp. 96-111). SPIE.
- Chapman, J., Jang, J.W. & Strain, R.M. On the Determinant Problem for the Relativistic
Boltzmann Equation. Commun. Math. Phys. 384, 1913-1943 (2021).
(Springer open access)
- Graph Based Active Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Neurodegenerative Disease Modeling